Photo Gallery

Hot Wire

Hot Wire

Electrical fires can leave your home sustaining major damage. When one of our residents experienced this very occurrence, Lake Geneva SERVPRO was there to do an emergency board up before restoration could commence. 

In the wash

In the wash

Accidents can happen in the most unexpected places. When a local resident had a flooded washer, Lake Geneva SERVPRO was on the case. We were able to start restoration and get the area dried. We wont fail you, but your washer might!

When Things Go Wrong

When Things Go Wrong

When a local resident experienced water damage from a broken spigot, SERVPRO of Lake Geneva arrived immediately and was able to asses the damages and begin restoration. We are always here for you when things go wrong. 

Oh Mold you didn't!

Oh Mold you didn't!

SERVPRO of Lake Geneva was called to a local residence for mold removal and sanitation. Mold has the potential to spread when being cleaned which can cause extreme health issues. Always seek professional assistance for these situations. We are here to help!

Bathroom debacle

Bathroom debacle

When a local business experienced a flooded bathroom, our technicians at SERVPRO of Lake Geneva were called to aid. Sanitizing the contaminated materials and getting the business back in business. What we do best!

A bit damp

A bit damp

When a local business had experienced a basement flood, SERVPRO of Lake Geneva was able to get the situation under control. 

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

Aftermath of a kitchen fire.